1. When installing, the solenoid valve coil should be upward and keep the vertical position. The arrow or mark on the solenoid valve should be consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline, and it should not be installed in a place with splashing or water leakage.
2. The working medium of the solenoid valve should be clean and free of particulate impurities. The dirt and filter on the surface of the solenoid valve internals must be cleaned regularly.
3. When the solenoid valve fails, in order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, it is best to install a bypass device. As shown in Figure (3), when the solenoid is installed in the branch circuit, the diameter of the solenoid valve should be smaller than that of the valve on the main pipeline, as shown in Figure (4) Shunt device. Note: The valve on the branch must be closed at ordinary times.
4. Before installing the solenoid valve, the pipeline must be cleaned. It is recommended to install a filter before the valve, and install a trap for the steam pipeline.
5. Do not install the valve in the low recess of the pipeline, so as not to hinder the action due to the precipitation of steam condensate and impurities in the valve.
6. The normal type cannot be used in explosion hazardous situations.
7. In the case of insufficient pipe rigidity, it is recommended to fix the pipes before and after the valve with brackets to prevent vibration caused by the solenoid valve when it is working.
8. Before installation, pay attention to the household product label, carefully read the instruction manual, and judge whether the product meets the conditions of use.
9. On the pipes before and after the solenoid valve: pressure gauges are required to observe the pipe pressure.