1. It is recommended that the user unit appoint someone to be responsible for use and maintenance.
2. After the solenoid valve is installed, it must be tested for several times with the medium, and it can be put into formal use after confirming that it is normal.
3. The dirt on the inside and outside of the large valve and the suction surface of the armature should be cleaned regularly, taking care not to damage the sealing surface.
4. When the solenoid valve is not used for a long time, the manual valve in front of the valve should be closed. When it is reactivated, the steam solenoid valve should drain the condensed water, and make a trial operation several times. It can be put into use after the switch is normal.
5. Remove the solenoid valve from the pipeline. When not in use, clean the inside and parts and blow it with compressed air for storage.
6. When using for a long time, if the seal between the piston and the valve seat is not good, the sealing surface of the piston can be ground again and then ground with the valve seat.
7. When working, pay attention to the pressure gauges before and after the valve. The working pressure must not exceed the rated pressure. The working pressure difference must be within the range of the rated pressure difference. When the working pressure exceeds the rated pressure or the working pressure difference exceeds the rated pressure difference, the solenoid valve must Stop using, close the front and rear manual valves to prevent the solenoid valve from exploding and leaking.